KENINGAU, SABAH, MALAYSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iphone7 will be launched in Malaysia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Iphone7 will be launched in Malaysia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Iphone7 will be launched in Malaysia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  qqbeh Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:34 pm

My friend got crazy when she heard about this news. Iphone7 will be launched tomorrow at Sunway Pyramid!!!!!!!!!!!!! She asked me to go and join her. So many people will come and join the event. That's mean we have to go and sleep in the small tent so that we don't have to queue for the long time tomorrow morning. Who wants to join us? Hahahha Laughing Laughing Laughing

qqbeh

Back to top Go down

Iphone7 will be launched in Malaysia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Iphone7 will be launched in Malaysia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  miniang Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:07 pm

Are you serious right now? At what time the event will start? I heard celcom has announced that they will organized the event tomorrow. Wow, I can't believe you guys willing to do this. Don't be so crazy meh. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

miniang

Back to top Go down

Iphone7 will be launched in Malaysia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Iphone7 will be launched in Malaysia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  catwang Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:22 am

My sister at KL has already queue for the event today. I think she only slept for several hours. Heheh

catwang

Back to top Go down

Post  qqbeh Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:35 am

miniang wrote:Are you serious right now? At what time the event will start? I heard celcom has announced that they will organized the event tomorrow. Wow, I can't believe you guys willing to do this. Don't be so crazy meh. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It started at 7.00 am in the morning. That's why we have been so crazy. Users can buy Iphone7 at slightly cheaper if they subscribe plan with Celcom. And that's why my friend got really crazy about this.

Last edited by qqbeh on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

qqbeh

Back to top Go down

Post  qqbeh Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:37 am

catwang wrote:My sister at KL has already queue for the event today. I think she only slept for several hours. Heheh

Really?!! Waw your sister must be crazy about the iphone7 too. Same with my friend. Huhu Laughing

qqbeh

Back to top Go down

Post  katipah Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:01 pm

qqbeh wrote:My friend got crazy when she heard about this news. Iphone7 will be launched tomorrow at Sunway Pyramid!!!!!!!!!!!!! She asked me to go and join her. So many people will come and join the event. That's mean we have to go and sleep in the small tent so that we don't have to queue for the long time tomorrow morning. Who wants to join us? Hahahha Laughing Laughing Laughing

There is nothing crazy about the IPHONE7. Your friend and you sound really mad you know? What crazy woman. Rolling Eyes

katipah

Back to top Go down

Post  miniang Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:05 am

qqbeh wrote:
miniang wrote:Are you serious right now? At what time the event will start? I heard celcom has announced that they will organized the event tomorrow. Wow, I can't believe you guys willing to do this. Don't be so crazy meh. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It started at 7.00 am in the morning. That's why we have been so crazy. Users can buy Iphone7 at slightly cheaper if they subscribe plan with Celcom. And that's why my friend got really crazy about this.  

Ouhh, now I understand why you go and sleep somewhere around Sunway Pyramid. Huhu. Lucky for you and your friend, I cannot afford to go. So jealous. If only I get any relative at KL. I will asked them to go to the event last week. Crying or Very sad

miniang

Back to top Go down

Post  qqbeh Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:52 am

miniang wrote:
qqbeh wrote:

Ouhh, now I understand why you go and sleep somewhere around Sunway Pyramid. Huhu. Lucky for you and your friend, I cannot afford to go. So jealous. If only I get any relative at KL. I will asked them to go to the event last week.  Crying or Very sad

There is nothing to be jealous meh. You also can buy Iphone7 at their shop. I only go to the launching event to accompany my friend. Smile

qqbeh

Back to top Go down

Post  qqbeh Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:54 am

katipah wrote:
qqbeh wrote:My friend got crazy when she heard about this news. Iphone7 will be launched tomorrow at Sunway Pyramid!!!!!!!!!!!!! She asked me to go and join her. So many people will come and join the event. That's mean we have to go and sleep in the small tent so that we don't have to queue for the long time tomorrow morning. Who wants to join us? Hahahha Laughing Laughing Laughing

There is nothing crazy about the IPHONE7. Your friend and you sound really mad you know? What crazy woman. Rolling Eyes

You sound ridiculous. Behave yourself. She got her Iphone7 on that day with a better price. What did you get? Mad

qqbeh

Back to top Go down

Post  miniang Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:02 am

qqbeh wrote:
miniang wrote:
qqbeh wrote:

Ouhh, now I understand why you go and sleep somewhere around Sunway Pyramid. Huhu. Lucky for you and your friend, I cannot afford to go. So jealous. If only I get any relative at KL. I will asked them to go to the event last week.  Crying or Very sad

There is nothing to be jealous meh. You also can buy Iphone7 at their shop. I only go to the launching event to accompany my friend. Smile

What did they offer to the customer? What is the best offer?

miniang

Back to top Go down

Post  catwang Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:03 pm

My sister signed up her Iphone7 32GB at RM2,058 with First Gold plan. And she got 12GB internet and unlimited call to all networks. It's only RM98 per month. And of course, I don't remember what she said more. Hehehe Laughing

catwang

Back to top Go down

Post  miniang Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:09 am

catwang wrote:My sister signed up her Iphone7 32GB at RM2,058 with First Gold plan. And she got 12GB internet and unlimited call to all networks. It's only RM98 per month. And of course, I don't remember what she said more. Hehehe Laughing

Really? What about 128GB? 32GB is too small for me. I like to snap a moment with my family and friends. But the plan can be considered. Hahahha. Thank you Very Happy

miniang

Back to top Go down

Post  kartisan Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:53 am

katipah wrote:

qqbeh wrote:
katipah wrote:

You sound ridiculous. Behave yourself. She got her Iphone7 on that day with a better price. What did you get? Mad

Hahahahaha. What is this? Fighting over Iphone7?

kartisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum