KENINGAU, SABAH, MALAYSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestion of prepaid plan?? anyone?

+6
tan90cute
gaga
darkstrube
myshoe80
Teresa teresa
pizzaitali
10 posters

Go down

suggestion of prepaid plan?? anyone? Empty suggestion of prepaid plan?? anyone?

Post  pizzaitali Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:26 pm

i am now a postpaid user. but recently i found that there are too much of extra charges. this problem i already went to the main centre to make a complaint but still the same. i don't want to use postpaid plan now so i think that i want to change to prepaid plan as it won't has extra charge because it can control the limit. any suggestion about prepaid plan?? i not so know bout prepaid because i did not use before.

pizzaitali

Back to top Go down

suggestion of prepaid plan?? anyone? Empty Re: suggestion of prepaid plan?? anyone?

Post  Teresa teresa Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:13 pm

yeah. i face this problem before when i use postpaid and i feel angry until now!!after i change to prepaid then this problem disappear from my life.

Teresa teresa

Back to top Go down

suggestion of prepaid plan?? anyone? Empty Re: suggestion of prepaid plan?? anyone?

Post  myshoe80 Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:19 pm

complain doesn't work 1. I kena many times d. Arrow Just change it. bounce

myshoe80

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstrube Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:58 pm

pizzaitali wrote:i am now a postpaid user. but recently i found that there are too much of extra charges. this problem i already went to the main centre to make a complaint but still the same. i don't want to use postpaid plan now so i think that i want to change to prepaid plan as it won't has extra charge because it can control the limit. any suggestion about prepaid plan?? i not so know bout prepaid because i did not use before.

no!! do not change to prepaid..
how terrible is prepaid when i get extra charge after accidentally subscribe to other internet plan.
somemore i only receive RM40 when i top up Rm50.
i m so panic when cannot find shop to top up and that time i need to make an urgent call..

darkstrube

Back to top Go down

Post  pizzaitali Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:56 pm

darkstrube wrote:
pizzaitali wrote:i am now a postpaid user. but recently i found that there are too much of extra charges. this problem i already went to the main centre to make a complaint but still the same. i don't want to use postpaid plan now so i think that i want to change to prepaid plan as it won't has extra charge because it can control the limit. any suggestion about prepaid plan?? i not so know bout prepaid because i did not use before.

no!! do not change to prepaid..
how terrible is prepaid when i get extra charge after accidentally subscribe to other internet plan.
somemore i only receive RM40 when i top up Rm50.
i m so panic when cannot find shop to top up and that time i need to make an urgent call..

Sure is because u accidentally subscribe to newsletter..
postpaid charge more la.. i better choose prepid

pizzaitali

Back to top Go down

Post  gaga Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:59 am

hey. i am using the Magic Sim card now and save some credit from there. Pizzaitali, i suggest you can try this Magic sim. the price is affordable and it can consider as the cheapest price among the telco. it has many benefit in it some more. it is worth to use. after using this Magic sim i just know that this plan has free internet and calls. the most attracted benefit is the extend credit validity and also the data can carry forward. it is nice. can go to the website to have a look. here is the link.

http://www.xpax.com.my/magicsim

gaga

Back to top Go down

Post  myshoe80 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:33 am

suggestion of prepaid plan?? anyone? IMG-20150611-WA0011_zpsgdxbjvxl

Looks who is this? it's hans isaac, looking great huh cheers

myshoe80

Back to top Go down

Post  tan90cute Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:56 am

hey i just know that the Magic sim's call rate so low. and it offer the free internet that what i am interested.

tan90cute

Back to top Go down

Post  klsa Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:58 pm

gaga wrote:hey. i am using the Magic Sim card now and save some credit from there. Pizzaitali, i suggest you can try this Magic sim. the price is affordable and it can consider as the cheapest price among the telco. it has many benefit in it some more. it is worth to use. after using this Magic sim i just know that this plan has free internet and calls. the most attracted benefit is the extend credit validity and also the data can carry forward.  it is nice. can go to the website to have a look. here is the link.

http://www.xpax.com.my/magicsim

wow, I didn't know that the magic got the extend credit validity.

klsa

Back to top Go down

Post  wiseguys9999 Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:29 pm

i just gone through their website... show that there is free credit after you top up... it seen good la! the more you paid celcom, celcom give you back more $$, that why it MAGIC... hahaha1

wiseguys9999

Back to top Go down

Post  kyann Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:12 pm

tan90cute wrote:hey i just know that the Magic sim's call rate so low. and it offer the free internet that what i am interested.

if your prepaid expired then u can no longer access the free basic internet
what can do is u need to make sure your line active only can access the free basic internet
anyway i think postpaid is even better compared to this because postpaid has no expiry date

kyann

Back to top Go down

Post  gaga Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:55 pm

kyann wrote:
tan90cute wrote:hey i just know that the Magic sim's call rate so low. and it offer the free internet that what i am interested.

if your prepaid expired then u can no longer access the free basic internet
what can do is u need to make sure your line active only can access the free basic internet
anyway i think postpaid is even better compared to this because postpaid has no expiry date

Actually you can extend your credit validity just have to pay RM1 per day which is quite convenient without top up to activate it
nowadays seldom user will care about the basic internet because the hightlighted was the high speed internet
i think by using this prepaid sure can save alot compare to postpaid

gaga

Back to top Go down

Post  skywood Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:00 am

my brother also using this Magic sim plan. he is so happy when using this. he say this Magic sim plan very nice and good.  i also feel interested when seeing this topic.

skywood

Back to top Go down

Post  pizzaitali Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Glad to know about this prepaid , i will consider it..
this prepaid can let me save money compare to current postpaid

pizzaitali

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down