KENINGAU, SABAH, MALAYSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pls get me cheaper prepaid

3 posters

Go down

pls get me cheaper prepaid Empty pls get me cheaper prepaid

Post  darkstrube Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Crying or Very sad My college is too far from my hometown. i only can go back during sem break. So miss my daddy and mummy.
Actually i can call them but the telco bill is too expensive, as a student i cannot afford.
i need to subscribe telco/plan that is affordable so that i can contact my family everyday
Which prepaid is the best?

darkstrube

Back to top Go down

pls get me cheaper prepaid Empty Re: pls get me cheaper prepaid

Post  wolverine90 Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:16 pm

darkstrube wrote: Crying or Very sad My college is too far from my hometown. i only can go back during sem break. So miss my daddy and mummy.
Actually i can call them but the telco bill is too expensive, as a student i cannot afford.
i need to subscribe telco/plan that is affordable so that i can contact my family everyday
Which prepaid is the best?

actually got another way to solve your problem. you can use the social apps like wechat or whatsapp to stay connect with your family. and remember this is free of charge. so no need worry bout the payment. no need to change your plan or telco.

wolverine90

Back to top Go down

Post  gaga Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:49 pm

you want to change a plan then sure you need to make some survey. because in a telco there will contain postpaid plan and prepaid plan. so which you want to choose actually is depend on how frequent you sue your data or phone call. do a survey before you choose a plan is better.

gaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down