Black Berry PRIV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Berry PRIV

Post  qqbeh on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:54 pm

After so long, BlackBerry finally launch their new products PRIV. I been waiting this day for so long, but too bad that the price is too high. Can't afford to pay it once and I can't be patient to get it. So that, I go online search and check any ways to purchase it cheap. Until I found that Celcom is offering this PRIV. I never sign up a smart phone from telco. So that, I don't know any extra payment need to be done since the phone price is so cheap. Anyone with experienced, mind to share some feedback over here?

https://www.celcom.com.my/cs/Satellite?c=PBO_Article&cid=1439692869637&pagename=Celcom_PBO%2FPBO_Article%2FPromotionsDetails_Full&pid=1360826467841

qqbeh

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  mylar on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:50 pm

No worry, sign up with plan will not charge you any extra payment. It only tie you up with the contract. If you want to cancel the contract than you have to pay for the penalty. So think carefully before subscribe. Ofcoz you have to pay advance payment and the device payment... (subjective to the plan)

mylar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  directlylaugh on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:23 am

Yeah, better not to purchase phone by sign up a plan. Totally not worth, the 1st payment is expensive cost nearly the same with the original price because you are paying advance and the full amount of the device price. Better go for original phone store.

directlylaugh

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  harryho46 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:26 am

directlylaugh wrote:Yeah, better not to purchase phone by sign up a plan. Totally not worth, the 1st payment is expensive cost nearly the same with the original price because you are paying advance and the full amount of the device price. Better go for original phone store.

In my opinion, it's benefits for those who are interested with the plan and the phone all together.
You get the plan and you got huge subsidized amounts for your phone. So why not?
Unless you are not looking for the phone only. Then you might need to visit original store instead of paying extra just for the phone.
One more thing, the price for advance and the device price fee is depend on the plan and the phone models.
Different plan and different phone model will charge you differently according to the T&C.

harryho46

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  louiskee on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Celcom can be consider since their coverage is fine. Btw, TT only interested with the device or the plan or both of them? Certain online shop also selling cheap, but not as cheap as this offer. Since it's a telco subsidized package... than slowly earn you from the monthly commitment.

louiskee

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  mike tyson on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:49 pm

louiskee wrote:Celcom can be consider since their coverage is fine. Btw, TT only interested with the device or the plan or both of them? Certain online shop also selling cheap, but not as cheap as this offer. Since it's a telco subsidized package... than slowly earn you from the monthly commitment.

Yes, Celcom is coverage good over here stronger than my sis umobile tongue

mike tyson

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  qqbeh on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:04 pm

louiskee wrote:Celcom can be consider since their coverage is fine. Btw, TT only interested with the device or the plan or both of them? Certain online shop also selling cheap, but not as cheap as this offer. Since it's a telco subsidized package... than slowly earn you from the monthly commitment.

I don't mind to take the plan. I just want to know whether the phone have to pay extra charge. Since the first blue is consider affordable and I see they are giving many privilege. Especially the unlimited streaming yonder music. Probably can replace my current Spotify.

mike tyson wrote:Yes, Celcom is coverage good over here stronger than my sis umobile tongue

Agreed, few of my friends was giving good feedback for the speed.
Last time, didn't switch my telco is because of royalty. But royalty doesn't help you to save money.
Since now Celcom offer this weekend data, can be consider switch my phone along with the telco.


Last edited by qqbeh on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

qqbeh

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  mike tyson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:19 am

qqbeh wrote:
Agreed, few of my friends was giving good feedback for the speed.
Last time, didn't switch my telco is because of royalty. But royalty doesn't help you to save money.
Since now Celcom offer this weekend data, can be consider switch my phone along with the telco.

What weekend data? I kannot view the link lol... Embarassed Razz

mike tyson

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  qqbeh on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:22 pm

mike tyson wrote:
What weekend data? I kannot view the link lol... Embarassed Razz

The Celcom new postpaid first new and gold both also offer extra data on weekend.
Blue = rm45 total 6gb for data, weekend data and wifi data.
Gold = rm100 total 12gb for data, weekend data and wifi data.

This plan also allow you to unlimited streaming yonder music.

I pretty interested to take this plan, since I can get my PRIV definitely want the unlimited streaming music to enjoy my new powerful phone.

qqbeh

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  catwang on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:19 pm

I also subscribed to this plan and just received a msg that requested me to claim the rm30 petronas gift card. wuhuuu so good can help to ease some burden on monthly petro fee! Btw, I am taking first blue because of affordable.

catwang

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  mike tyson on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:35 am

catwang wrote:I also subscribed to this plan and just received a msg that requested me to claim the rm30 petronas gift card. wuhuuu so good can help to ease some burden on monthly petro fee! Btw, I am taking first blue because of affordable.

what the? get postpaid receive free petrol? how you get it? lucky draw or what?

mike tyson

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  louiskee on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:48 am

qqbeh wrote:
I don't mind to take the plan. I just want to know whether the phone have to pay extra charge. Since the first blue is consider affordable and I see they are giving many privilege. Especially the unlimited streaming yonder music. Probably can replace my current Spotify.

It's very subjective. It have to depend on the plan, normally no extra charge for the phone payment, unless it's stated. So no worry can go for it. If you are worry, you can visit to Celcom inquire 1st before subscribe it. I believe they are very happy explain you the overall of the plan along with the smartphone package.

louiskee

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  catwang on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:39 pm

mike tyson wrote:
catwang wrote:I also subscribed to this plan and just received a msg that requested me to claim the rm30 petronas gift card. wuhuuu so good can help to ease some burden on monthly petro fee! Btw, I am taking first blue because of affordable.

what the? get postpaid receive free petrol? how you get it? lucky draw or what?

Not lucky draw, once you sign up the Celcom new postpaid you will guarantee to receive the code for redeem the rm30 petronas gift card. Or you are existing Celcom first plan user just purchase the max up internet to get this reward. Of course limited time period only. Better be fast, if you want it.Very Happy

catwang

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  qqbeh on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:54 pm

Since so much benefits offer. I will go by tmr to confirm again with the Celcom stuff. If really no extra payment for the device. I am on. Twisted Evil

qqbeh

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  mike tyson on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:51 pm

qqbeh wrote:Since so much benefits offer. I will go by tmr to confirm again with the Celcom stuff. If really no extra payment for the device. I am on. Twisted Evil

I also getting interested with this plan d. Smile

mike tyson

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Berry PRIV

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:45 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum