KENINGAU, SABAH, MALAYSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Washing Machine] Panasonic vs Samsung

5 posters

Go down

[Washing Machine] Panasonic vs Samsung Empty [Washing Machine] Panasonic vs Samsung

Post  edward38king Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:39 pm

I'm looking to buy a new top-load washing machine for my mom and I was wondering which of these two brands are better in terms of durability and efficiency?

edward38king

Back to top Go down

[Washing Machine] Panasonic vs Samsung Empty Re: [Washing Machine] Panasonic vs Samsung

Post  catwang Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:02 pm

edward38king wrote:I'm looking to buy a new top-load washing machine for my mom and I was wondering which of these two brands are better in terms of durability and efficiency?
hmm about top load im not really sure eh,, because it can be a little hard if u want to wash the tub.. and front load is also better plus most of it are automatic, and u can multitask

catwang

Back to top Go down

[Washing Machine] Panasonic vs Samsung Empty Re: [Washing Machine] Panasonic vs Samsung

Post  boombee87 Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:05 pm

edward38king wrote:I'm looking to buy a new top-load washing machine for my mom and I was wondering which of these two brands are better in terms of durability and efficiency?
i have a lot of washing machine in my head if u want to know hahaha.. but u have to know how frequent u going to use ur washer.. and most importantly, how much budget u can invest
boombee87
boombee87

Back to top Go down

Post  catwang Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:30 pm

boombee87 wrote:
i have a lot of washing machine in my head if u want to know hahaha.. but u have to know how frequent u going to use ur washer.. and most importantly, how much budget u can invest
what is ur most fav washer tho? because to me kan, i mmg suka panasonic.. every of their electronic devices pun mmg guna from panasonic. easy to wash and all lah kan. lagi2 their new washer i baru perasan

catwang

Back to top Go down

Post  boombee87 Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:31 pm

catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
what is ur most fav washer tho? because to me kan, i mmg suka panasonic.. every of their electronic devices pun mmg guna from panasonic. easy to wash and all lah kan. lagi2 their new washer i baru perasan
omgg then same same laa cause i pun suka panasonic. i really love the quality. apparently i dont use their washer, but im super interested with their washer actually. yang front load tu kan,, 38 minutes je wash beb
boombee87
boombee87

Back to top Go down

Post  catwang Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:39 am

boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
omgg then same same laa cause i pun suka panasonic. i really love the quality. apparently i dont use their washer, but im super interested with their washer actually. yang front load tu kan,, 38 minutes je wash beb
ye dohh, first time check pasal panasonic, the thing that caught my attention was the active foam also.. it is very reliable. because it can save my water and electricity at the same time

catwang

Back to top Go down

Post  boombee87 Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:47 am

catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
ye dohh, first time check pasal panasonic, the thing that caught my attention was the active foam also.. it is very reliable. because it can save my water and electricity at the same time
btull,, bila guna tu memamng no need to use so much detergent.. the active foam helps it creates so much bubbles that clean thoroughly for every clothes u put in, truly helpful
boombee87
boombee87

Back to top Go down

Post  qqwella Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:36 pm

boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

38 mins consider quite fast compared to my washer that take almost one hour to finish the laundry. I can say panasonic have good review bcoz i have negative experience in registering for warranty with toshiba

qqwella

Back to top Go down

Post  directlylaugh Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:41 pm

boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
btull,, bila guna tu memamng no need to use so much detergent.. the active foam helps it creates so much bubbles that clean thoroughly for every clothes u put in, truly helpful

Thats explains why i still got some detergent on my clothes like white spots. I thought have to pour more detergent since my washer didnt create more bubble than usual

directlylaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  qqwella Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:47 pm

catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

Currently eyeing for front load electrolux but i did some survey on panasonic got stainmaster+ feature that came together with hot water. But i did hesitate at first bcoz worry electricity bill will increase

qqwella

Back to top Go down

Post  directlylaugh Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:51 pm

qqwella wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

Currently eyeing for front load electrolux but i did some survey on panasonic got stainmaster+ feature that came together with hot water. But i did hesitate at first bcoz worry electricity bill will increase

Yup, i also prefer electrolux but the body colour only got white colour only. I think front load panasonic for this model got silver colour but need to see at the shop bcoz online shop picture tend to look slightly different than actual ones

directlylaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  qqwella Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:57 pm

catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

Can i know which model and how much? Front load washer can be very expensive if didnt get any discount. so better buy online from lazada or shoppee during sale day or their website directly but im not sure if they charged transport cost for free or else

qqwella

Back to top Go down

Post  boombee87 Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:09 pm

qqwella wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

38 mins consider quite fast compared to my washer that take almost one hour to finish the laundry. I can say panasonic have good review bcoz i have negative experience in registering for warranty with toshiba
yepp i most of the day i wash about 7kg every time and it takes 38 minutes tho it can fit 11kg. but sometimes i wash mattress pun the timing is still the same. it is very worthy and trusted since panasonic pun mmg brand yg dah lama
boombee87
boombee87

Back to top Go down

Post  catwang Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:15 pm

qqwella wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

Can i know which model and how much? Front load washer can be very expensive if didnt get any discount. so better buy online from lazada or shoppee during sale day or their website directly but im not sure if they charged transport cost for free or else
u can search the model NA-V11FX2LMY. it is also now available everywhere like on any online shops. for the price, it is depending on the market jugak, but the range should be a bout RM3K, i think the price should be lowered by now

catwang

Back to top Go down

Post  boombee87 Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:28 am

directlylaugh wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

Thats explains why i still got some detergent on my clothes like white spots. I thought have to pour more detergent since my washer didnt create more bubble than usual
ohh using too much detergent can also ruin ur clothes maa.. but if u have panasonic front load, then u dont have to worry because they have active foam which helps so much, it will makes more bubble to help u clean ur clothes
boombee87
boombee87

Back to top Go down

Post  boombee87 Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:30 am

qqwella wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

hihi dont worry la, they have active foam that doesnt use much of water and since it wash only for 38 minutes, it does saves ur electricity, siap boleh multitask lagi tauuu.. it its worthy to spend on panasonic honestly
boombee87
boombee87

Back to top Go down

Post  qqwella Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:49 pm

boombee87 wrote:
qqwella wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

hihi dont worry la, they have active foam that doesnt use much of water and since it wash only for 38 minutes, it does saves ur electricity, siap boleh multitask lagi tauuu.. it its worthy to spend on panasonic honestly

If it's comes for panasonic brand i agree bcoz it's quite durable but the price is in same range with electrolux. But need to consider more on body colour since panasonic got silver colour

qqwella

Back to top Go down

Post  directlylaugh Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:53 pm

boombee87 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

ohh using too much detergent can also ruin ur clothes maa.. but if u have panasonic front load, then u dont have to worry because they have active foam which helps so much, it will makes more bubble to help u clean ur clothes

Yup turns out some detergent got lots of chemical that can ruin the clothes. I want to use organic detergent but very expensive. Just invest more money on washer that can use in long time without any problem in 3 4 years

directlylaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  qqwella Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:58 pm

directlylaugh wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

Yup turns out some detergent got lots of chemical that can ruin the clothes. I want to use organic detergent but very expensive. Just invest more money on washer that can use in long time without any problem in 3 4 years

True tho. Better avoid samsung for sure bcoz samsung washers are seen as not durable as the washer may start experiencing issues after more than 3 years of usage. I think that cause from app that connecting directly to the washer

qqwella

Back to top Go down

Post  directlylaugh Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:02 am

catwang wrote:
qqwella wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:
catwang wrote:
boombee87 wrote:

u can search the model NA-V11FX2LMY. it is also now available everywhere like on any online shops. for the price, it is depending on the market jugak, but the range should be a bout RM3K, i think the price should be lowered by now

I think need to wait on certain date if want to get lower price for online purchase. Make sure you claim some voucher so can get more discount from normal price. Need to be fast if comes to sale thingy like this lol

directlylaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down