KENINGAU, SABAH, MALAYSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it too over to ask for wedding gift ?

+3
Pakwe Upahan
thomasim87
susanchong
7 posters

Go down

Is it too over to ask for wedding gift ? Empty Is it too over to ask for wedding gift ?

Post  susanchong Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:23 pm

I am getting married soon. just something i am curious about.. is it wrong to ask for wedding gift instead of the Angpau $$$ ? nowadays, money is not that valuable, thats y thinking of GIFT, is it better?? wanted to list down the items that I was longing for.. hehe.. is it too over?

susanchong

Back to top Go down

Is it too over to ask for wedding gift ? Empty Re: Is it too over to ask for wedding gift ?

Post  thomasim87 Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 am

actually need to see what is in your list first lo....if is not too pricey should be ok one lah... eh..how u going to know whether all 10 people not to give you same gift leh?

thomasim87

Back to top Go down

Is it too over to ask for wedding gift ? Empty Re: Is it too over to ask for wedding gift ?

Post  Pakwe Upahan Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:08 pm

If me, I like cash more.. You donno what people will think of you if you ask them for a gift.. Later no one wants to come to your wedding.. Haha. If you get cash, you can buy whatever you like from the list. Smarter choice Very Happy
Pakwe Upahan
Pakwe Upahan

Back to top Go down

Post  susanchong Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:16 pm

what do you guys would say if i say i wanted a 40" Smart Full HD LED TV with surround system., for my future new house? hehehehe

susanchong

Back to top Go down

Post  boombee87 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:51 am

For me this is ridiculous! how can ask ur friend give such expensive gift...all this add up already cost rm5k .... better rob bank lo! luckily i m not ur friend !!! Evil or Very Mad

susanchong wrote:what do you guys would say if i say i wanted a 40" Smart Full HD LED TV with surround system., for my future new house? hehehehe

boombee87
boombee87

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 pm

susanchong wrote:what do you guys would say if i say i wanted a 40" Smart Full HD LED TV with surround system., for my future new house? hehehehe

Wa... you are so greedy!! Luckily I am not your friend.. hehe. ;D but if you really want it right.. maybe you can ask all your friends to dial *128#! Right now they are giving away lots of prizes like the Samsung 40" Smart Full HD LED TV you want, Samsung Galaxy S III, Pioneer Blu – Ray front surround system, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 7", Nikon Coolpix waterproof AW100.. giving these prizes everyday eh, if all your friends coming to your wedding dial, i bet surely one will win! affraid
Is it too over to ask for wedding gift ? Slide1-5
Anita
Anita

Back to top Go down

Post  susanchong Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:30 pm

cjaeyun wrote:

Wa... you are so greedy!! Luckily I am not your friend.. hehe. ;D but if you really want it right.. maybe you can ask all your friends to dial *128#! Right now they are giving away lots of prizes like the Samsung 40" Smart Full HD LED TV you want, Samsung Galaxy S III, Pioneer Blu – Ray front surround system, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 7", Nikon Coolpix waterproof AW100.. giving these prizes everyday eh, if all your friends coming to your wedding dial, i bet surely one will win! affraid
Is it too over to ask for wedding gift ? Slide1-5

Win those prize everyday ?? How could that be possible ? If for real, of cuz i want it all, wan my wedding to be super perfect la.. but wait, what about that *128# thingy ? is it a contest or what ?

susanchong

Back to top Go down

Post  kooixin87 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 am

I am sure this is MLM lo.....they will need you to join first..and you will get all these items ..previously i join this before and am not going anymore lo....

kooixin87

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:47 pm

kooixin87 wrote:I am sure this is MLM lo.....they will need you to join first..and you will get all these items ..previously i join this before and am not going anymore lo....

Haiyo not MLM la! What I'm talking about is from Xpax.. Ha. Ya la, if you really wanna win, you can always give it a try. Maybe also call the friends who are attending your wedding!! They give away gadgets that are worth RM10000 everyday, so more people increase the chances!! all you do is just pick a pack from talk, surf, text or fun. if you really give it a try, good luck. tongue
Anita
Anita

Back to top Go down

Post  directlylaugh Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:57 pm

my friend, next time if provide info for ppl, please also let them know the way to win it, so tht they wont keep on asking.. for those who still wanna win those prizes, check it out here.. http://xpax.com.my/whatchuwant_about.php

directlylaugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down