KENINGAU, SABAH, MALAYSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or Mini Ipad?

5 posters

Go down

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or Mini Ipad? Empty Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or Mini Ipad?

Post  leesummer Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:35 am

Between Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and mini Ipad..which one will you choose? Im the heavy user for gadget. Now I stil consider between this two. Anyone can help me choose which one is better?
leesummer
leesummer

Back to top Go down

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or Mini Ipad? Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or Mini Ipad?

Post  pikochew Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:05 pm

hahhaha, if i got $$$ sure both i also will buy lah...
but the Ipad mini cannot make call woh plus the Galaxy Note 2 is using Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) i think i will choose Galaxy Note 2 loh...
If u dont know what is Jelly Bean, watch this
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i3HmZ7o6Ak4 [/youtube]

pikochew

Back to top Go down

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or Mini Ipad? Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or Mini Ipad?

Post  leesummer Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 am

WOW! This galaxy note 2 got a lot new features la. Like the S Pen. May know is worth to get the phone alone or with package?
leesummer
leesummer

Back to top Go down

Post  soyacincaubear1 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 pm

buy Note 2 better off...actually their screen size almost same but the Note2 can make call and sms. And it own NFC and the features of S3. And the 8megapixal camera much better. 1.6 Quad-core is the trend in this year and Note 2 own it too. Note2 has 3100mAh battery capacity and a smart S Pen.

soyacincaubear1

Back to top Go down

Post  drekyee Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:39 pm

leesummer wrote:WOW! This galaxy note 2 got a lot new features la. Like the S Pen. May know is worth to get the phone alone or with package?
if the phone alone with no data no use lah, better u take package
CElcom First got offer a good entry price at RM1498, u may c it
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or Mini Ipad? Slide1-5

drekyee

Back to top Go down

Post  klsa Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:30 am

You just miss out all the roadshow by Celcom lo…my friend went to Pavilion and was lucky to get the SamsungTab 10.1 during the lucky draw lo..anyway this is the rate from Celcom First

ww.celcom.com.my/devices/smartphones/android/samsung-galaxy-note-2.html

klsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down