KENINGAU, SABAH, MALAYSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roaming charge for which telco is the best?

4 posters

Go down

Roaming charge for which telco is the best? Empty Roaming charge for which telco is the best?

Post  lukmansia80 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:41 am

I'm going to Australia for vacation during Hari Raya with my wife. My problem is I don't have roaming service. Can anyone please advise me which telco company in our country is the best and more reliable. The most important is won’t simply charge. If not later the bill sure gao gao.

lukmansia80

Back to top Go down

Roaming charge for which telco is the best? Empty Re: Roaming charge for which telco is the best?

Post  emea882 Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:53 pm

you wanna get roaming for data or call as both are 2 diff things.
why not use wifi, if you dont mind that the connection is unstable since it's free

emea882

Back to top Go down

Roaming charge for which telco is the best? Empty Re: Roaming charge for which telco is the best?

Post  anchalee122 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:42 am

Digi unlimited Internet Roaming is quite ok! I just tried it when i go Brunei last week. The charges is RM36/day. The speed is ok and you will not worry for over limit use and will charge you. Normally i only use for whatsapp and skype things. They also got service at many country. Check this out if you like.

Digi.com/unlimited.internet.roaming

anchalee122

Back to top Go down

Post  cooki3land Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 am

its subscription is daily or monthly? Digi... i've been hearing about the complaints on the speed and line loh..

cooki3land

Back to top Go down

Post  lukmansia80 Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:21 pm

cooki3land wrote:its subscription is daily or monthly? Digi... i've been hearing about the complaints on the speed and line loh..

Complaint? But i heard from my friend after using it is quite ok wo. As i know digi partner with the local telco there. Their line is more stable and reliable one.They partner with those big telco company in other countries such as AT&T in US. With no subcription fees if you are Digi postpaid customer. You can enjoy unlimited internet roaming wherever you travel around the world.

lukmansia80

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down