KENINGAU, SABAH, MALAYSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

special way to show your love to M'sia..

4 posters

Go down

special way to show your love to M'sia.. Empty special way to show your love to M'sia..

Post  Teresa teresa Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:32 pm

hey all, today i went to shopping mall and saw the 57th merdeka postal infront of the bluecube outlet.
the staff gave me a bluecube mycinta cardboard and taught me use the cardboard to take picture and upload it to www.mycinta.com.my..so special..
how you spend your day on the national day? Got celebrate?

Teresa teresa

Back to top Go down

special way to show your love to M'sia.. Empty Re: special way to show your love to M'sia..

Post  tan90cute Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Mycinta picture not bad..simple but can show our love to Malaysia..i din do anything special..just at home watch the parade..haha

tan90cute

Back to top Go down

special way to show your love to M'sia.. Empty Re: special way to show your love to M'sia..

Post  Teresa teresa Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:53 am

heh heh! guess what..i found this memorable video about the Day of Independence on 31-08-1957..have a look!

Teresa teresa

Back to top Go down

Post  wolverine90 Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:19 am

National day is just a public holiday..i would like to rest at home and gather with family on this day..Smile

wolverine90

Back to top Go down

Post  gaga Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:47 pm

YEAH!! I had an awesome celebration with my buddies in Langkawi!! That night was fantastic..what a nice outing..hehehe..

gaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down