KENINGAU, SABAH, MALAYSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nearly get heart attack when saw my telco bills

+4
wolverine90
chromeante
darkstrube
Teresa teresa
8 posters

Go down

nearly get heart attack when saw my telco bills Empty nearly get heart attack when saw my telco bills

Post  Teresa teresa Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:28 pm

why prices are rising on everything? So stress when received my telco bills that cost me over rm100+. I really don’t know why it will cost so much.
this telco really make feel frustrated as I'm using 5GB but bad in coverage.

Teresa teresa

Back to top Go down

nearly get heart attack when saw my telco bills Empty Re: nearly get heart attack when saw my telco bills

Post  darkstrube Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:17 am

Network coverage = EVERYTHING!! Just change to a better network coverage in your area..need some survery thou..cheers!

darkstrube

Back to top Go down

nearly get heart attack when saw my telco bills Empty Re: nearly get heart attack when saw my telco bills

Post  chromeante Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:10 am

I feel u..expenses more and more nowadays..Ermm..I’m currently using 1GB data with 150 mins free call..RM38 per month.. It’s barely enough honestly and occasionally still require some top up..RM 38 ++ quite worth it la..=D

chromeante

Back to top Go down

Post  wolverine90 Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:55 am

: use data lo..3GB data is more than enough for me to use and very convenient..can online when I need..i usually to fb lo..sometimes use to watch youtube..haha

wolverine90

Back to top Go down

Post  Teresa teresa Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:11 am

wolverine90 wrote:: use data lo..3GB data is more than enough for me to use and very convenient..can online when I need..i usually to fb lo..sometimes use to watch youtube..haha

halo..i wan to know more about the plan..can u pls share more information about the plan??thanks..i personally like to plan online game, download movie so I may require a plan that provide more data..haha

Teresa teresa

Back to top Go down

Post  wolverine90 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:31 am

Teresa teresa wrote:
wolverine90 wrote:: use data lo..3GB data is more than enough for me to use and very convenient..can online when I need..i usually to fb lo..sometimes use to watch youtube..haha

halo..i wan to know more about the plan..can u pls share more information about the plan??thanks..i personally like to plan online game, download movie so I may require a plan that provide more data..haha

Sure...if u are a heavy data user..u might as well consider plan that has bigger quota of mobile data..haha..the choice is on your hand..For me..I like Celcom because..wherever I am..the signal is still full bar..i would not worry about the interruption so much..i would say it's good..If u want..u can refer to the image below..hope it helps..=)
nearly get heart attack when saw my telco bills 2_zpsde857253

wolverine90

Back to top Go down

Post  gaga Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Feel glad that I finally can change new Celcom plan,this plan suit me alot…thanks for sharing..my current plan charge me a lot ..feel burden to pay it every month.

gaga

Back to top Go down

Post  drekyee Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Plan im using now is with 2Gb data and cost me monthly RM128!
The plan is with the 4G LTE with can use the internet faster but also with some problem that some times when i go back to my home town kampung, there is no coverage on that area also no use at all!!
Wanna get a new plan since the plan almost expired so hope can get a new plan with more data and less price Surprised 

drekyee

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbagemint Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:46 pm

there are too many plans to choose in this market...
about the package right, u have to know what you need, some prefer more call, some more sms or some more data....
i m using same plan as Teresa teresa.. but then am going to change plan to rm88/mth with 5GB data.. slightly cheaper.. good deal right?

cabbagemint

Back to top Go down

Post  jolenechan46 Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:10 pm

I'm using 2gb every month for RM50 but calls and SMS are chargeable

jolenechan46

Back to top Go down

Post  cabbagemint Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 pm

jolenechan46 wrote:I'm using 2gb every month for RM50 but calls and SMS are chargeable

instead of additional charge, why not choose plan that offer call/sms??
rm68/mth with free 60 mins call time & 60 free sms should be enough for u..
summore got data..
maybe u can refer to this blog and see la..
http://technave.com/gadget/Opinion-Are-Malaysia-s-Mobile-Telcos-moving-in-the-right-direction-4180.html

cabbagemint

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down